Many father’s and families rights activists hear the term protective parents used by those parents who make false allegations in court all the time.
Court Judges, Commissioners, Attorneys and Psychologists KNOW that what you say about the other parent is what you are saying about your own CHILD. Children know this intuitively. If children know you hate mom or dad, then your children know you hate them. After all, they are half the other parent. Children are not stupid, but one wonders about “Protective parents.”
It is time to set the record straight.
Real Protective Parents
1. Never make allegations against the other parent in court, and NEVER make them in the presence of their children.
2. Never refer to themselves as protective parents. It is a code word, listed below.
3. Support efforts to have Parental Alienation recognized by courts and the American Psychological Association, and never keep a child away from the other.
4. Never refer to their ex-spouse as abuser, drug addict, alcoholic, neither in court, on the Internet, and NEVER before their children.
5. Encourage the children to see the other parent, actively support the children’s involvement with the other parent.
6. Cooperate with the other parent to raise the children through co-parenting.
7. Never use a restraining order against the other parent as a sword, instead only obtain one as a shield for themselves alone.
The term protective parent is code word that non-custodial mothers groups invented after losing their children in family court action when they violated one of the basic cannons recognized by family court as be a fit parent.